Wednesday, May 09, 2007

FROM KENNY WITH LOVE
For sometime now, my friends and fans have been asking a lot of questions most of which bother on life achievements, academic proficiency and success in relationships. That is why I intend to discuss at length within the next 3 weeks, on the topic of love. That sounds much expected, I suppose.
Personally, I am of the opinion that there are 4 basic areas that are key to anybody's life, They are:
* Finances
* Spirituality
* Relationships
* Health
Our breakthroughs in these areas are what differentiates one man from another. We can never truly have a fulfilled life without working towards achieving success in these key areas.
God spoke to me about 3 weeks ago after a hot session of prayers. He said, ''I have called you to build me 'temples' ". I am sure you must be asking if it has anything to do with architecture or some edifices with huge crosses mounted on their roofs but it has nothing to do with those. God was talking about raising people who are first class role models that epitomize completeness in the already-mentioned four key areas of life. Building COMPLETE CHRISTIANS. Ever since, I have devoted my resources and energy in that direction.
I want this coming week to be very juicy and interactive, hence, I would welcome contributions from all my friends. I would suggest the topic and you would chip in your contributions, ok.
The contributions can be forwarded to my e-mail address, kehindeakinola@yahoo.co.uk. And I promise to publish it one after the other. It would be more colourful and penetrating if we have life experiences shared. (of course, I intend to start with the story of my first love).
Guys and Girls, fasten your seatbelts for the next three weeks of love talk. I must not forget to say that the final thought would be screened through the word of God which, ofcourse, is the ultimate as we all know.
Also never fail to leave a comment after reading every article. It does a good job of motivation on my side. Stay cool.
***** If you can see in the Spiritual, you can never be bound in the physical ******

4 comments:

Beryl said...

Grool! it would be a priviledge to be part of this three weeks juicy gists. This is a good thing.

Anonymous said...

I pray this for you with my whole heart for what u have done words cant express it

"Your gates will always be open. They will never be closed day or night so that people may bring you the wealth of nations, with their kings led as prisoners. Lebanon's glory will come to you: Cedar, fir, and cypress trees (ie persons who are important) will come to beautify you, God will honor the place where your feet rest.

(isa 60:11,13) this is my desire for you.

lamide said...

i'm exited that someone is bold enough to trash the issues that bother a lot of christian youths.
It will be priviledge to be part of the ride through these series.
This is going to be exiting!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Anonymous said...

Great work.